10U-14U Tryouts for 2019:
2019 Tryout Date:
Please save the date,
2019 tryouts are scheduled for Saturday, March 16th and Sunday, March 17th.
Please save both dates!
More information on location and time will be provided below at a later date as we refine the logisctics and schedule for each age group.
P2P Burnsville, 3150 County Rd 42 W, Burnsville, MN 55337
Time - Varies by age group:
Please check in 30 minutes BEFORE your scheduled time below:
- 9:00-10:15 = 14U
- 10:15-11:45 = 13U
- 11:45-1:15 = 12U
- 1:15-1:45 = LUNCH
- 1:45-3:00 = 11U
- 3:00-4:30 = 10U - Last name A - K
- 4:30-6:00 = 10U - Last name L - Z
- Payment - Payment is required to tryout
- Start times: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- Attendance - Tryout attendance is required; any player who will miss tryouts must contact BTBA prior to tryouts. Placement on a team will be evaluated by BTBA and is not guaranteed for those missing tryouts.
- Bats - The USA bat stamp rule will not be enforced during tryouts. However, know that the USA bat stamp is required for league and most tournament play.
- Tryout manual - Please take the time to review the "Parent Tryout Guidance Manual" before tryouts begin including the grievance policy. It is located under the vertical "Documents" tab on the BTBA.org home page in the "Tryout Documents" folder. This manual is intended to help answer tryout questions from players, parents, or potential coaches. Please note, both portions of the tryout (Fielding/pitching and Hitting) are occurring on the same day this year.
Jr. Legion Tryouts:
Tryouts for Junior American Legion and Senior American Legion teams will be held at Red Haddox Field on TBD, 2018.
- Kennedy Gold Tryouts will be held from TBD, at Red Haddox Field.
- Jefferson Blue Tryouts will be held from TBD, at Red Haddox Field.
- Rainout/makeup tryout date is TBD, at Red Haddox Field.
Please contact Ron Nenovich for more information about tryouts for Junior Legion and Senior American Legion tryouts. 952.297.6705 cell and